2021年1月23日 星期六

Warm greeting

Hello  mkho.momentum107 ,

We bring greetings in the name of the Lord. This message has been
sent to you as a notification that you have been selected to use our
charity project, which aims to touch life and help those we can all over
the world as God bless me

I'm Azim Hashim Premji, an Indian business magnate, Investor and
philanthropist. I am the chairman of Wipro Limited. I have 25 percent of
my personal fortune for charity Purposes spent. And I also promised the
rest of 25% in give away this year 2021. I have decided to Donate you
1,000,000.00 Euro. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for
more information. I also want that You are part of my charity foundation
as soon as you receive this money so that we can unite to the needy to
help.
I apologize for sending you this unwanted email, but your email was
chosen and sent to my foundation after successful search from Google &
Facebook.

Please note that if you find this email in your spam, please know that
this is due to a low network You can also read more about me through the
following link

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azim_Premji


Contact via email for more information:  azim_hashimpremji@yahoo.com

Warm greeting
Managing Director Wipro Limited

沒有留言: