2022年9月18日 星期日

FORM MRS.GRACE WILLIAMS

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Madam Grace Williams,

I am Sorry for emphasizing your email and your privacy here online because
we haven't met before,

How are you doing? If you have a minute I would like to discuss a vital proposal with you for your kind consideration.

I have a fund worth €8,500,000.00 million Euro. belong to my late husband.
I need the cooperation of your assistant to make the fund transfers to you.
I want you to present yourself as my trustee to receive the fund,
I want you to use this fund for charity, according to the wish of my
late husband and myself, to help disadvantaged people and orphanages.

I have my reason for making this decision.
If you are willing to help answer me.
Please contact me back at your earliest convenience.

Thank you and please stay safe.

With Warm Regards
Madam Grace Williams.
E-mail: gracewillia01



沒有留言: