2022年5月13日 星期五

I’m eager to receive your feedback.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I hope that I found you as the right person to help me, as I'm in a very difficult situation after the death of my parents . And as such I am also making contact with you for your kind help and assistance.

My name is Ms.Anong Kittikachorn, from Thailand. I contacted you directly at your email address: mkho.momentum107@blogger.com for a reason.  I need your uttermost help to transfer to you in your country some funds (an Inheritance) left over to me by my late Parents, to enable me start up a new life, a business and stay under your guidance, hoping to find comfort, peace and happiness over there in your country.

And at your request, I can provide you with all relevant and verified proof in regards to the above mentioned inheritance funds for your confirmation.

Furthermore, I am also available to talk with you either on phone or video call for your convenience to show my sincerity that I'm honest with my mail which was directed to you.

Should you be interested or have any questions in this regard, please feel free to send me an email at; anongk948@gmail.com

I hope to receive your favorable response soon.
Yours Sincerely.
Ms.Anong Kittikachorn.

沒有留言: